1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dysphoria getting in the way ...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Calix, Jun 14, 2014.

1. Calix

Awkward post, sorry!

Does anyone else find that when their trying to masturbate, their dysphoria suddenly turns up and makes it impossible?

This has been happening to me all the time and it's getting extremely frustrating ... :dry:
    (And starting to make me think I'll need GRS :icon_sad: )

2. PeytonRose

I have that problem all the time. My sex drive has just gone WAYYYYY down and I probably only do that once a month anymore. I just haven't been in the mood, and it doesn't really feel like the right part to be pleasuring I guess?

3. Dinah

Third star to the right & straight on til morning.
    Like you wouldn't believe. Traditional sex in a 'male' role, or self-service, I find it all rather difficult, without employing some creative imagination, i.e. mentally using some fantasy scenario, where either I'm on the receiving end, or picturing myself in lesbian encounters.

As for encounters with my wife, I prefer using alternative methods, such as oral or using my hands.....well, hopefully you get the idea.

I find the whole process of male ejaculation quite disgusting and repulsive.

4. ProtegeMoi

I hate this so much.:tantrum:

5. anonym

anonym Guest

Yeah...:icon_redf I just. don't.

Sorry, that's not very helpful but it's the truth. I'm very worried about starting t if I decide to go down that route. I've never had libido and it scares me to think about that changing.

6. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    The dysphoria doesn't bother me when I masturbate, because I usually just act femme. (The acting femme part bothers me in general, but not to the point where it disturbs my sexual fantasy)

It does bother me when I have sex with women though. I am much more cuddly than the average guy, and I struggle to get hard and pound a woman. I also don't like eating girls out. Worse yet, I'm self conscious afterwards about what a wimp she probably thinks I am.

7. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Ever try a strap-on? It sounds bizarre, but ever since I got mine I've been more than okay with the whole issue and it's just overall so much better and more intense.

I went all out and got the Joque harness since it was recommended for transmen. I got it from Amazon. It's expensive but was worth it for me. I paired it with the mustang dildo (which was also recommended) and it's seriously the best thing ever. I barely feel the harness, and the way it's built puts the back of the dick in exactly the right spot. With just pressure alone, and the feeling of it in my hands... I broke down a ton of walls dysphoria had created around me.

It was really quite incredible. The first night I had it, I think I spent about 3 hours with it :icon_redf

And see that doesn't even feel right, calling it "it". I've come to see it as an extension of myself. That's my cock, dammit :lol:

8. anonym

anonym Guest

:roflmao: sorry, that made me laugh so much!

9. Oddish

Oddish Guest

You're definitely not alone when it comes to this kind of dysphoria. When I masturbate, I usually cover myself in blankets and I try to get it over with as soon as I can. I've heard some folks suggesting to use a hard packer and jerking that over your junk to stimulate your dick, and I'd also recommend something to keep your mind off of it, maybe thinking about something else while masturbating.

Sex-wise, I'm a bit more comfortable with my parts, although I do prefer oral, and being the giver rather than the receiver most of the time, just so I can avoid having to be touched there (though it has gotten better for me in the past few months, and I'm much more comfortable with certain things that I wouldn't have ever entertained the thought of maybe half a year ago). Hormones have definitely made wanking off a lot easier, same goes with sex, but it's still rather difficult to get past all the same.

10. Owl333

Owl333 Guest

Yeah I've also used the covering myself with blankets strategy, only problem is I tend to get too hot. :icon_redf

11. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    All the time. I was so messed up with the dysphoria that every time I tried to masturbate up until barely a year ago I would get so upset I'd end up just breaking down and sobbing until I fell asleep. Pretty much any form of penetrative sex freaks me out too much to bother with. I've never had the experience of having a strap on or a packer but I do think those things would help, and oral is all right but it still sucks. Y'all understand.

12. stormborn

i can't do it. i start but i always end up getting really panicky and i start to cry a little bit :icon_redf