1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

gender-fluid:\

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by thelostboyxxx, Jun 15, 2014.

1. thelostboyxxx

i never thought this could happen to me i mean i still wanna be a boy i just don't like boy clothes my friends and other people tell me i dress how a gay guy would dress or a girl would dress sometime they say stuff like this ''you should just stay as a girl'' or sissyboy,ladyboy and other stuff it really hurt but still i'm not going to change my mind all because of the way i dress i'd already made up my mind about transitioning i know that it's what i want should i dress more masculine? or stay the same as i am they know that i like guy's i don't know why they are acting this way please help

2. KayJay

I would say don't do anything based off of how other people treat you, you have to do what makes YOU happy, not someone else.

3. Caillin

I agree with the above poster stay true to yourself and do what makes you happy not your friends. Have you told your friends you don't like them making comments like that?

4. Tracks

So... I don't know if it helps but why do you have to choose? Boy clothing is just a label. 80 percent of the world wear skirts... They may call them sarongs or kilts but they do.

5. ginger cthulhu

You were not put on this planet to appease everybody else. Only your opinion of yourself is what matters.

You should also let your friends know that their comments hurt you. That is unfair of them, but they won't know until you speak up.

6. DominoSuis

I agree; do this for you. You can appease everyone else but at the end of the day you're the one in your body so you ought to make it comfortable! : )

7. quietman702

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    All but family
    i agree with the other posters... this is about you and your body, just take care and time to take care of yourself

8. Acm

Acm Guest

You shouldn't change the way you dress to appease someone else, they're your clothes. And besides that, clothes do not determine gender so feel free to dress however you want :slight_smile:

9. bottomsup

Wear what you like, and be proud of yourself. To many people are sheep led by the papers and magazines and society. Be a leader, your a hope for all of us.
    I long to wear what I like, but cannot, but then im married, 40 and have four kids and a carreer.
    Love love.

10. nathanxalex

nathanxalex Guest

do what make you happy not what other people tell you to do