1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm really confused and I need advices badly.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JustusO, Jun 16, 2014.

1. JustusO

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Hey there,

My story is a little long, but I'm going to try my best to summarize it.

So, I'm a guy, and I have been having relationships with girls, up till last year august, when I started getting closer to this army friend. We knew each other a while back, just haven't been in much contact. I shall name him J. J and I started hanging out together a lot since last year august. We see each other almost everyday, the longest I've never seen him was probably a week and that was only once cause he went Korea.

We were just friends, until earlier this year, I started to realise that I developed feelings for him. And I know that because I will do things for him which I don't do for normal friends, and I'll wanna see him happy and many more I shan't go on, but I just know I like him. Then one night, when we were partying (we party together a lot), I got quite drunk and apparently I blurted out my feelings for him to him. Usually when I'm drunk he would send me back to his place for the night. And 1 thing about me is whenever I'm drunk, the next day I won't remember what I did at all.

So he told me, that I "confessed" to him last night, and things got awkward, so I thought why not? I actually opened up and told him how I felt towards him. So I asked, can we try things out? TO MY HORROR, he actually said yes. Let's try things out, and he hugged me to sleep.

After this we started going out for movies, and he would hold my hand, kiss me, etc, and we will sleep over. Then things took a turn when he started seeing this girl. So I asked him, is something going on between them? He said yeah he has feelings for her. Then I told him I'll understand and I'll know what to do. But he told me, no, you give me some time to figure things out, and he reassured me, and still carried on to do sweet things like kissing me when no one is looking etc. And this went on for a while.

Until lately, I could tell that he isn't really interested through his actions. Simple things like replying text, it's short and cold, but he told me it's just him. He does that to everyone. So now I'm everyone too. And he won't care as much for me as before. But everytime I ask him, he would say I'm thinking too much and he will do things to reassure me, but they don't last.

And lately, we kind of slept together. But each time, he would pretend as if nothing happened after, and each time I want to pull away, he will do something sweet to hold me back, and then soon after, things will go back to normal, and the whole cycle repeats again. He kept telling me he wants to try, and he is trying, but I really cannot tell from his actions. In fact his actions tell me otherwise.

I'm really confused and lost, and I really don't know what to do. This is the first time I've like a guy, and I gave more than I should already. Would really appreciate some advices, thanks.