1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender problems?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Ali101xx, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Ali101xx

Ali101xx Guest

Out Status:
    All but family
    Hey, I'm a girl by birth certificate and was wondering if I am actually transgender (boy I'm girls body). When I was younger I used to keep my hair short and loved it when I wore my male cousins clothes for that one day and wanted to wear his clothes again. I'm a lesbian I see my breasts as a form of sexual entertainment and I feel as though that between my legs that there should have been a penis and not a vagina. I'm not willing to change by hrt yet due to its expensive costs. I started puberty when I was in year2 and had periods when I was in year4. Does any other transgender have this problem?

2. ginger cthulhu

I'm pretty sure your menstrual cycle has nothing to do with your gender identity.
    I have female friends who are hetero, and content with their birth gender, who find their breasts entertaining, too, but I get what you're saying.

The key element here is that you feel like you should have a penis. Do you feel like this all the time? I drift between really, really wanting to be physically male ... and just "dealing" with my birth-body. I identify as genderfluid.

My advice to you is, since you're young (and I genuinely mean that not as an insult, but as reference to your bodily changes as you grow), is to let things flow. Labeling isn't necessary. For the time being, I would become very in tune with your body, and listen closely to it. I denied myself for a long time, especially at your age.