1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Genderless~

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Okiagari, Jun 17, 2014.

1. Okiagari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm curious to know if anyone has the same or similar feelings as I do when it comes to their gender~
    Does anyone else feel genderless? I have had conflicting thoughts about it for a long time and decided to be honest with myself a bit more. While I prefer a female aesthetic, I dont like the idea of having genitalia of either sex. If I had my way there would be nothing there, basically like you'd see on a Barbie doll, just a flat empty space~ Unfortunately, I know it's not possible to have that, it's just the way I feel~

Thank you to anyone who took the time to read, I appreciate it~

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I have heard of other people that want to be physically genderless so don't worry, you're not alone. There is surgery that can remove genitals (male or female) but I don't think it's commonly performed. I know the surgery for female bodied people is illegal in many countries because it's classified as genital mutilation.

3. Okiagari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Thank you for the reply :slight_smile:

I see, it sounds like it would be an extremely complicated procedure~
    I didn't think it was even possible. Shows how much I know, haha~

4. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    There's a term for this. I'm not sure if you're aware of it, but it's commonly referred to as agender or neutrois.

And like Acm said, there is surgery available for removal of the genitals. I mean, people can construct vaginas and penises, so why not remove them entirely?

5. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    It is possible to have your genitals consensually and surgically removed. I have considered doing this, but I am not yet sure 100% if I ever will. I assume that anyone who does this would just be left with a hole.

6. Okiagari

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Oh, thank you. I actually had no clue..

Yeah, I'm not 100% either cause there's no coming back from that~ I'd have to be absolutely positive that it's what I really wanted. I'd prefer nothing there at all, not even a hole. I wish humans never needed to use to use the restroom, haha~