1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dreams?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Logan0001, Jun 18, 2014.

1. Logan0001

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hey, I'm not sure if this is the right category, but it seemed to fit the best.

Anyways, I've been frequently having dreams where I am a guy. Actually in most of my dreams I am a guy, but it isn't always the main subject of the dream if you get what i'm saying. I've dreamt I had to shave and i've dreamt that I peed, and I had a penis. Which is a pretty weird dream in general, but I haven't transitioned at all.

Do any other trans people have these types of dreams?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I've dreamed about being a guy before a lot. In most of my dreams I'm not very conscious of my body but if I am I always have a male body. The few times I dreamed about having a female body were practically nightmares, they left me unsettled for the rest of the day. So I think it's pretty normal? Maybe trans stuff is just on your mind a lot which is why you dream about stuff like shaving?

3. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

For the most part I'm not aware of my gender in dreams, but sometimes I am my male self or I at least know I am. I probably don't have more of these types of dreams because I usually spend my whole day imagining my male self. Dreams use subconscious thoughts that slip past past your memeory; hence, taking form in a dream. Usually dreams deal with emotional problems you havn't dealt with. For me, daydreaming relieves some of that emotional distress.

4. Yosia

Im always a girl in my dreams, same with daydreaming.