1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't like my breast

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dryad, Jun 20, 2014.

1. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Ok, I don't know if this is a gender issue because I'm fine with my gender, but I don't like my breast. It's not ugly, just a common female breast, but I feel like it doesn't suit me. It's too big for me and almost feels foreign like "when did these things grew on my chest?" I liked it way more when it was smaller and I didn't have to wear a bra every day. Sometimes I find myself pushing my boobs against my chest and looking in the mirror. I like it how it looks when I lay down and when I wear a sports bra. I've considered losing weight to make it small again, but I'm already thin (before gaining weight I was skinny). And even when I was skinny I preferred it smaller...

#1 Dryad, Jun 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2014
  2. ProtegeMoi

If they are really are too big there is always breast reduction surgery. There is also self-love and learning to accept and enjoy your body - which I do not have an ounce of because I don't like my parts.

Otherwise it sounds like you've listed the other options. You're very young still and you may just need time to get to know your body more and realize you're a woman and not the young woman you were when they started out.

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

It's normal for a woman to don't like very much big boobs. They can be very annoying and heavy.

Have you tried to run? Or to do a sport?

Quite often, women who do sports lost one size in the boobs. But I depends for the size of your boob's glands.

4. Hexagon

There's more to gender dysphoria than disliking the size of your breasts. Unless you have other feelings, it's unlikely you'd be trans. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't feel comfortable with your body. There's always reductions if need be

5. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    actually there are some certain bra to dress to make it look smaller or keep it more inside idk what is it called but i do know that my sisters have somehow big boobs or something and they kind of dress those stuff so that they would feel less annoying hell idk
    but to be honest you should feel good about yourself some girls are unsatisfied about themselves because they have small ones
    big ones are sexy ^^
    especially in certain dresses they look great !

6. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Stay away from foods that naturally produce estrogen. The biggest culprit is probably Soy (Edame).

Sports bras or binders. I use sports and they seem to be working okay.

Being thin, seems to really help. Just be careful about developing an eating disorder. I've had them and they always seem to cause more negatives than positives.

Try working out. Lifting weights and training your muscles MIGHT help.

There's also Testosterone shots and breast reduction surgery.

7. joshy the queen

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You know i heard women get cancer from surgery on their breast idk if its true but is it worth it?
    I have a big nose and i was thinking the same until after time i started to accept it i really think you should love yourself for how god made you and dont change it everybody is perfect in their own way come on your diffrent from other girls you should not hate it ♥w♥

8. birdking

If you're not trans, I wouldn't recommend taking testosterone unless you want a deep voice, lots of body hair and other stuff as well.

What I WOULD recommend is a compression bra or a chest binder. That will make your chest appear flat.

9. Dryad

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Weeeell... they're not huge, more like a B-C, but they're just impractical and I hate wearing bras all the time...
    I think I'll just get used to them, I have some periods when I don't like certain things about my body, especially when it changes quickly. :wink: And yesterday I was a bit moody. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Thank you all for your answers. :slight_smile:

10. Opture

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You could try buying a tight sports bra, or even a binder. A binder (if you're not already aware :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: ) is a kind of tight vest/bra thingy that people wear and it flattens their chest - for some almost completely flat. Many people who wear it are transgender FTM and want their chest to look male.
    but maybe you wanna look into it if you have some days where you don't wanna deal with em at all...
    here are some links
    Tri-top Chest Binder - provide maximum comfortable chest binding. - Underworks

LOVE BOAT Chest Binder www.lesloveboat.com/shop - Love Boat Shop