1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling less and less dysphoria

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by warholwendy, Jun 20, 2014.

1. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    At first I was trans, then my dysphoria weakened and I was genderfluid, then bigender, and now it's gotten to the point where I just call myself a dude. I only get dysphoria in certain instances:

Thinking too much about girls I like (after a while it becomes less about liking them and I start thinking about how they act like and that triggers dysphoria)

Thinking about dysphoria

I tend to feel dysphoria when I spend a lot of time thinking about things related to women. This probably seems weird but Idk

Some times I'm in this state where it's like I'm starting to feel like a women but then it starts getting rejected and I'm just in this sort of androgynous/agender-leaning towards male state.

If it continues like this (I rarely feel dysphoria now) it should get to the point where I don't feel it at all. Which is good, I guess.

---------- Post added 20th Jun 2014 at 06:44 PM ----------

I also find interesting, while I don't (usually) feel like I need to be a girl I do have different stages where I feel like a very masculine dude and a very feminine dude.

2. warholwendy

Gender Pronoun:
    They
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people