1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender fluid: need help with what to do!

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by krys1678, Jun 21, 2014.

1. krys1678

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm gender fluid but biologically a female. I've known since I was 12, I'm 18 now. Recently I've been considering getting a sex change but won't take action on it until I'm 25 at least. I generally feel more comfortable as a guy. Identifying as one, dressing as one, acting as one..etc. I feel more comfortable when referred to with male pronouns even when i identify as female because it fits me better.
    If I got a sex change I would cross dress on days I'm feeling extremely female.
    Any advice?

2. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you experience strong dysphoria and you would feel significantly more comfortable having the operations, and you're in a position where this would be a viable option despite the cost and whatnot, then I would say go for it. It's not a decision that should be taken lightly, but 25 is seven years away, and if seven years from now you still feel that this is the right option for you, then it probably is.