1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So I don't think im trans

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Unkempt Harold, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Unkempt Harold

Now that the dust has settled a little in my mind, I feel like I'm far more genderfluid than trans. As I mentioned (maybe a million times before?) I took to male posturing like a moth to the flame. So I've basically have been repressing ALL femininity for my whole life, and my gender questioning / dressing up was my female side bursting out XD. But I honestly don't feel like the body I have isn't my own. That is to say I don't think I feel much dysphoria with my gender. I still LOVE pink, womens cloths to a certain degree but I feel like I enjoy being male as well.

I am COMPLETELY open to the idea that I might still be transgender, and maybe I am and I still don't know it X]. But right now, I feel really at peace finally being able to be myself, something I THOUGHT I was doing all this time, but in reality I was still regulating my every movement, thought, and word based on an old fear of being seen as gay. A feeling predicated by my childhood.

So thank you ALL for helping me these past few weeks (*hug*). I've actually made a lot of LGBT people in the last couple of week and definitely intend on doing drag XD.

2. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    like you, im discovering that it is a process or a journey. nothing wrong with loving being a guy who loves girly things too. or that's what i keep telling myself:roflmao:

(*hug*)

3. ProtegeMoi

If youre happy and at peace - don't go ruining a good thing by putting expectations on yourself. If drag part time scratches that itch for you then hell yeah that's awesome! If you do drag and realize hey I'm feeling like this isn't a performance and its me all the time then hell yeah to that as well. Its your timeline and your way of fleshing out your desires, so either way its great.

Don't regulate yourself and hold back and I'm sure you'll get your answers in time or solidify what you're thinking and fewling now. I'm glad you've been working out the kinks and getting some of the help you need.

4. Melanie

Melanie Guest

I really think that most of society is so adverse to androgyny that we have to push a category: male/female

You dont have to adhere militantly to one side. I'm biologically female, but I acknowledge that I have some characteristically "male" traits/attitudes. Ive never had any desire to identify as a man. I'm just who I am.

5. Evil Kitten

As genderfluid you are transgender. Transgender is the umbrella term that covers all gender variation. Transsexual is what you are meaning you are not.

6. Unkempt Harold

ooooooh.

7. stormborn

it's great that you've cleared up this piece of yourself a bit more :slight_smile: keep it up, and do what makes you happy! :grin: