1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Why can't this be easy... I'm on the wrong end

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by AllenL, Jun 23, 2014.

1. AllenL

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight

I want to be normal, I want to be happy with the body body I was given. But I'm not normal and my body is like a cruel joke played on me by god. Even though I want to switch genders I have no way of looking even remotely feminine, because I'm so big. Does anyone else feel on the wrong end of the spectrum?

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Definitely. You aren't alone in this.

Also, just because you're big doesn't mean that you can't be feminine. There are plenty of big ladies out there, believe me. I know a few myself, and they're wonderful.

I know it's hard. I think most trans people can sympathize. But you aren't alone. We'll all make it through together.

3. ProtegeMoi

Women are all shapes and sizes. Most of us aren't going to be gracing vogue. I'm sorry you've been dealt a hand you're not happy with.

4. AllenL

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Thanks, this is the first time I've done anything like this, I'd like to think that it will get easier once I get to highschool or college. I am just having trouble holding on until then, I am hoping I will be able to get a therepist soon. I have yet to come out to anyone.

5. LonestarConnie

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    College is really where I started to really come out :slight_smile: At College, you can join an LGBT student organization; you can also find out if there are any LGBT counselors at the University's Counseling Center :slight_smile:

College is a great time to find yourself and express yourself :slight_smile: