1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

being less frumpy?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by asdfghjk, Jun 27, 2014.

1. asdfghjk

asdfghjk Guest

SO, um, any tips on doing this? Because sometimes I feel like being less dumpy and baggy and frumpy, idk why. I never learned this stuff myself. Google search doesn't help because I'm so far behind, the goal posts are so far, that all the information is like decyphrying ancient babylonian and I don't even know where to start.... my job is very labor intensive so I need suggestions that can be done one day but don't have to be the next? Does that make sense? ):

Uhhh thank youuuu I feel awkward asking this, sorry!

IS THSI IN THE RIGHT SECTION??

#1 asdfghjk, Jun 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2014
  2. justjade

Less frumpy.... Yeah, I feel ya. I work in fast food, so I'm not motivated to wear 'good' clothes on my days off.

My suggestion is to wear clothes that are more form-fitting. You can start with that. Honestly, clothes that fit correctly make a world of difference. You don't have to be trendy to look good.

3. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Justjade said it right. Don't be inclined to wear 'trendy' clothes. My friend and sister look good in anything. Even ugly Christmas sweaters. Even paper bags.

I honestly hate shopping and my fashion sense is horrible, but if you have time, you should take a day off and just go shopping. Don't pick out the stuff you think people will like you in - pick out the stuff that you like you in.

Although, I can't really imagine anyone... 'frumpy'. I always seem to find people attractive no matter what. LOL.