1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Starting Acquainting Myself With Femme? Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Snidi, Jun 29, 2014.

1. Snidi

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight
    Hi all,

So, I'm trying to take a new step, and acquaint myself with a semi femme lifestyle. Even if only at night, in privacy. Without gender reassignment (which isn't necessarily the route I wish to go down), I only feel comfortable dressing up like a woman in private.

I also have lousy sleep issues, aside from some gender dysphoria (lucky me!), and my theory is that if I buy some nightgowns, that it may subconsciously make me relax before I sleep and make my sleep disruptions less frequent. I also want to buy some feminizing lotions, and maybe a cute teddy bear or something, to make me extra comfy.

So basically, questions:

1. How do I handle dressing up if I live with people? It is very likely I might have a roommate, as I probably cannot afford to live alone. But luckily, a roommate might be understanding if he or she sees me in a gown, while my parents...not so much. I may not even have to be open about it with a roommate if I am sleeping separately and lock the door (though I definitely don't like the feeling of hiding something).

2. How can I buy these gowns? I'm looking for a place to buy cheap but pretty gowns, and somehow figure out my size (without being judged for buying them, obviously).

3. Any lotion suggestions, or feminizing cream to put on my face? I'm interested in facial type stuff.