1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can't imagine myself as a cis-girl (mostly a "fml -thread")

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Raatox, Jun 30, 2014.

1. Raatox

I'm born a female. I'm 25 years old. I have tried to live as a girl for 25 f***ing years. but I have no clue of who I am. I know people see me as a a tomboyish and strong woman (mostly), but i can't see my self as that. I know I'm not that. Considering myself as a girl, I have no clue of who I am. If someone tells me "that's a nice girl", I try to be like that. No matter what. Cause I have no clue of what kind of woman I'm supposed to be.
    Beccause I'm a frank and playful and cool guy, a bit sissy, but really handy. I know exactly who I am as a man. And it's soooo terribly scary!
    I have tried to escape myself all my life, I can't do it anymore. I just want to be me. But I can't.

I don't really know what I want with this thread. I'm just so goddamn confused and sad and scared and I don't know what to do. :bang:

2. BelleFromHell

That's OK. You don't have to be a cis-girl if you don't feel like one.

Do you know what these people think of trans-folk? If you're positive that they aren't transphobic, I think they should know the real you.

3. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Don't misunderstand the "to be a woman" status with the "forcing myself to be a woman for society" status.

If you're a woman, okay. But if you're a man, FUCK YOU'RE A MAN.

Don't force yourself to be a woman only because is more simple, because is right for society or because makes your family happy. Listen to your feeling only and just don't care about the others.

Big hug from the EC gentleman (*hug*) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Raatox

Thank you so much!

Firesmoke: That was exactly what I needed to read! Thank you so much! (*hug*)

I guess it's time for me to stop fighting myself and start fighting the world instead. I hope that's a bit easier.

lots of love to you guys(&&&)

5. PlantSoul

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    A few people
    I think that you may find yourself being much happier if you are true to yourself. While, I am not completely out as being trans, by deciding to stop trying to hide and run away from who I am, I have found some inner peace.

While we may find some animosity and ignorance in others, as long as we have a strong foundation inside of ourselves, we will make it out of the storm.

6. FireSmoke

FireSmoke Guest

Anytime, man (*hug*)