1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Keep questioning myself.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by PotatoSmuggler, Jul 6, 2014.

1. PotatoSmuggler

So basically some days i feel super dysphoric and other days i dont feel any dysphoria at all. The non-dysphoric days make me question myself. Does anyone else have days when they dont really feel any dysphoria?

Edit: Also on the less dysphoric days, i try to look girly so my dad doesn't question me (makeup, maybe something more fitted) and i don't really feel dysphoric, just really, really awkward. Like a really bad drag queen.

#1 PotatoSmuggler, Jul 6, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2014
  2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    All the time.

Being transgender doesn't mean you have to be super distressed 24/7, all year round. Haha.

Right now, I'm pretty content and super optimistic and happy! I daydream about my transition and it makes me feel more motivated. Even when I look in the mirror, I think, "This is going to change soon! Yes!"

My happiness is bursting at its seams. And I'm pre-everything.

3. SamThes

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yeah, I have days like that too, where I don't feel dysphoria and I start to question myself again. But then I remember that I wasn't making up the dysphoria on the other days, so I know that I'm trans*.

4. Acm

Acm Guest

Yeah dysphoria can come and go. Some days I feel almost fine, and some days I can barely stand it