1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maybe its not trans*?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Yosia, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Yosia

I have thought i was trans* and i actually would much rather be a girl but im starting to think i might actually be Agender/Genderqueer because i definitely dont like male and would much rather be female but i kind of want to be neither if that makes sense?

Maybe its a phase and im still trans girl but im really confused.

I just realised trans* means everything, i mean a trans female in the title :s

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Totally possible.

Sometimes, I feel this way, but I identify much more with 'male' than 'agender' or 'genderqueer,' so that's what I do with. And I'm not really comfortable with the 'they/them' pronouns unless people are genuinely confused about my gender.

It really does just depend on how you feel like inside.

3. Kaeden42

I know exactly what you mean. I'm going through kind of the same thing between ftm and genderqueer. If you feel like you want to be neither then that would make you non-binary, but also remember that you don't necessarily have to conform to feminine stereotypes to be a girl.
    I don't really have much advice for you beyond that. I hope you figure it out. I'm happy to chat any time you want, too.

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Well, there is a term for that, transfeminine. Transfeminine are assigned male at birth, but identify closer to female than male. However they don't fully identify as female either.

5. PotatoSmuggler

I identified more with gederqueer at first, but then it just stopped fitting really and i started identifying as male. Just give it some time to figure out.

6. Akane

Trans vs Trans*

Actually, you are trans*. Trans* is technically an umbrella term, but I see where you are going with this. :icon_bigg

Maybe you are a feminine agender? Something of a sort?

Take a look at this chart and fill it out yourself, maybe it can give you some insight?
    Gender + Sexuality Spectrum