1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Confused

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Superwoman, Jul 10, 2014.

1. Superwoman

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, Ive recently starting cross dressing but since I first started I've been really looking forward to go home and become Nieve (My female name) I'm pan-sexual and I used to always think about gender surgery when i was younger but I put it down to my curious mind but I love cross dressing and being Nieve. I'm more confident and happier than when I'm Elliot.

I'm not sure whether I'm just a cross-dresser or I want to become a woman. If anyone has had this issue with this can you please give me some advice as I have an overactive brain meaning when something is on mind it will stay

Thank you

Nieve

xx

2. Auren

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    Hi Nieve!

Why are you happier as Nieve than as Elliot? What do you not like about being Elliot?

3. Superwoman

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Hi, thanks for the reply.

I feel a lot happier and more pretty. As Elliot I don't feel special just another person who does what I do but when I'm Nieve I'm happier, I'm more supportive and I don't have to think as much with what I do. Elliot constantly thinks of what to say and what is right and wrong but Nieve will just say it as it is as shes more confident.

When I have to go out I hate going back to Elliot and it always upsets me as I don't feel pretty. I know it sounds weird but it's like Nieve is the better half of me who's more positive and bubbly. Unlike Elliot who is a lot quieter and can be negative and sarcastic

Thanks for the reply

Nieve
    xx

4. Acm

Acm Guest

Does Nieve feel more natural or comfortable to be?

5. Superwoman

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm more comfy as Nieve

6. Entrian

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Just keep playing around with Nieve! With time comes understanding, you'll figure it out eventually. Just be happy with what you do!