1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

FTM... How to lessen secondary s3x characteristics

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by xAlexzanderx, Jul 12, 2014.

1. xAlexzanderx

Hi, I'm fourteen and I'm FTM.

I was wondering how I can lessen my secondary sex characteristics? I hate them.. I hate my whole body... And I just want to be the man I am on the inside..

I work out everyday.. I am starting to gain muscle in my arms, but I need more.

Thanks for reading

_A___L__E___X(&&&)

2. justjade

Hm.... Get lots of exercise. That will naturally increase your testosterone as well as help you shed fat that might amplify any curves you happen to have. You can't choose which fat goes and which fat doesn't though. But you can choose which muscles you strengthen. I know guys who use whey protein powder to increase muscle mass, and it seems to work well for them.

Also, I tell this to all fellow FtM's: If you decide to bind, do not use ace bandages. They're actually very dangerous since they're made to compress against movement. This means that every time you take a breath, you're tightening them. Guys have ruined their ribs doing this. And do not bind while you sleep because you could stop breathing.

3. scarstar14

Hey, I can't exactly help, since I'm beginning to think the same things, but I'd like to get in on this question rather than posting close to the same thing.
    I know specifically I've been running for months now and fat is starting to slowly leave, so my chubby cheeks and curves have been getting less and I've begun to get more muscle trying to hit weights at the gym.
    I don't know if you're looking for something like me, but I'm basically just hoping to find some sort of workout program that can shape and earn muscles that appear more masculine, I've had no luck finding any yet.
    I know for me I'll always be stuck with this since I never want to start T since in my own privacy I'm ok with what my body is since I can see myself as male as I am but like to look more masculine to others so they understand it and respect it better.