1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Gender fluid appearance help please

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Imnotaphoenix, Jul 13, 2014.

1. Imnotaphoenix

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    I'm biologically female and I have presented myself as female for a while since no one knows about my gender identity. I want to start looking more masculine when I feel more masculine, I already own male clothing but I want to make my hair/face look more masculine. I have shoulder length hair which I'd quite like to keep and a roundish face. Does anyone have any advice?

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I pass as well as a turd on the street, but I hear that clothing makes a BIG difference.

I know someone who is genderfluid as well, but they are quite androgynous. My sister says they look more masculine when they wear baggy clothes and have a more outgoing posture.

There was a gif demonstrating JUST this but I can't find it! It was such an amazing gif, too!

I'M SO UPSET.

(if I find it I will post it)

------

I FOUND IT I FOUND IT

[​IMG]
    (http://spencerofspace.tumblr.com/post/84174733952/i-got-a-few-messages-asking-how-when-im-in)

#2 Nychthemeron, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  3. wanderinggirl

Aahh when they raise their eyebrows and do the half-smile my heart melts... :slight_smile:

Umm hair/face... if you have long hair then the styling is key. Here, look through some of these ideas: Pinterest Not all of them are androgynous or long, but there are a bunch of guys with long hair that's anything but feminine.

4. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    They're so cute... :icon_redf

After you see the eyebrow raise and smile, they no longer look feminine in the beginning of the GIF, though. XP

As for looking for more masculine styles, if you look up Gabriel's FTM guide it may help a bit. Since you're genderfluid, you wouldn't apply all of it to you, but parts of it might be helpful.