1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

confused and alone//please help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by shiningstaar, Jul 14, 2014.

1. shiningstaar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im just gonna skip to the chase

im honestly confused about my gender identity

im 15 and i was born a male and ever since i was little (like 6 and older) i was always feminine and act girly and i always knew i was gay and it is so weird saying that and scary because i never really have but yeah i am. my family is jamaican and being "gay" is not exactly accepted, my mom says she doesnt care but its different when its your own child ya know? but anyway moving on!

just recently this year and a little before i am starting to think that i am transgender and that scares me so much to the point of wanting to cry for a really long time and i feel alone and like there is no one else like me. ever since i was young i used to wear my moms wigs for fun and just last year when it was really late i would try and tuck my penis like the drag queens do on ru paul but its really scary so i would just bend it back and put on like 3 sets of underwear and hide it and i would look in the mirror and id feel happy, as long as i could remember ive always wanted to be a girl at first i thought i was androgynous but i really think i want to be a girl (i know im young but im almost positive)

im just really confused because i dont like the sight or even the word vagina because i dont like them like a regular straight teenage boy would and i dont really like looking at naked girls or anything id rather do a girls nails then do her lol:eusa_danc

but long story short i have been depressed for a very long time and by the way i am living atm as a regular male like dressing as one and all and if anyone asks if im gay or anything i dont tell them but i have no way of expressing my true self and even when im older and move away im afraid because i want to be a famous singer one day but how would that even work and id never be able to face my family and tbh sometimes i think it would just be easier to end everything because idk what to do anymore:icon_sad:

please help

p.s i look up to people like ru paul, drag queens in general, carmen careera, laverene cox, janet mock, isis king, etc.

#1 shiningstaar, Jul 14, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2014
  2. Unkempt Harold

" i feel alone and like there is no one else like me."

Well welcome to the site and prepare to have that feeling squashed XD.

WELCOME!!! (*hug*)

3. shiningstaar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    im just really confused ya know? like i wish i could just be a girl and have really long pretty hair, and nice boobs, and wear crop tops and do girly stuff like get my hair curled and do my nails and stuff

4. Unkempt Harold

Me to X]. I'm kinda stuck in a 24/7 work environment so no one can do anything, but when I'm done I'm going to try doing drag

5. shiningstaar

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    what do you mean 24/7 work enviornment?

6. smokey-knows-all

You may decide ypu want a vag in the future but its ok if you dont. Everybodys degree of transition that makes them feel complete is different
    :grin: good luck to you