1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Binder reviews?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by birdking, Jul 18, 2014.

1. birdking

Hey guys

I've seen like a ton of people asking about different kinds of binders. I own all three of the common choices, so I was wondering, would that be helpful to anyone? I could do side by side comparisons of each binder and like a sports bra as a control.

This JUST occured to me haha, it seems like it could be helpful for those thinking of purchasing a binder.

but hey, would anyone be interested in me doing that? cause I am willing and able to!

2. stormborn

that sounds like it'd be great! :slight_smile: i'm looking into getting another binder.

3. anonym

anonym Guest

Definitely! :slight_smile:

4. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

Yea go for it!

5. sherlock

Out Status:
    A few people
    Getting a new one... Though I do hail from the kingdom of binders I could use some reviews. Go for it dude.

6. MindvsHeart

MindvsHeart Guest

yes please! :slight_smile: That would be so awesomely helpful of you~

7. sherlock

Out Status:
    A few people
    I might do a review on my current binder, too.

8. Maybe we should start a thread? Where everyone can go and look at pros and cons of whatever kind of binders we all have and how they work with different body types? I'm sure it would be a helpful resource for those who are nervous about getting the right one!

9. Acm

Acm Guest

That would be really helpful. I'm scared to spend a lot of money on my first binder only to have it not work.

10. birdking

alright cool! I'm glad people are interested, I'll start it later today probably? idk but expect it within a few days