1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Should i do my eyebrows?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Yosia, Jul 21, 2014.

1. Yosia

With my hair straightened and styled accordingly i can look very androgynous which is what i want, although i think my eyebrows are a little too unstyled so i was going to shape them but i was thinking, my family give me funny looks anyway about nail polish and my clothing style so i was thinking is it going to annoy them even more? Especially since my mum is going to either have to do them herself or pay for me to have them done.

I dont know whether its worth asking because i know i will have to persuade her and that takes a lot out of me.

2. KayJay

I felt super awesome the first time I ever did my eyebrows! I want to say yes but since it would require your mother's permission it makes things a bit weird.

What you could do is write a list of pros and cons for getting your eyebrows done. That always helps me when I am in situations that I need to sort out. I know it may not be too helpful for you but it may help! :slight_smile: