1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I dont know if im trans or just super gay..

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by glbt, Jul 21, 2014.

1. glbt

glbt Guest

So I have always known I was gay but for most of my younger years.
    I always thought of myself as a girl I vaguely remember me always wanting to dress up like a girl but I definitely remember thinking I was one I remember a few times around 1 or 2nd grade asking my mom If my stepdad was a girl too lol as funny as that may sound I immediately stopped acting feminine and just blocked out this feeling it did make me a little upset for a while but I just forgot about it and until now those feelings are starting to come back.
    I am in no way wanting to transition or anything but it makes me wonder .

Because I feel if I were never told that I probably would've ended a lot different than I have now.
    So ya what do you think am I transgender or am I just gay?

#1 glbt, Jul 21, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2014
  2. DhammaGamer

Just do what feels right. Don't let anyone else's expectations control you or your life. If you feel happy as a crossdressing super gay boi then awesome. If a little later down the road you decide to transition, then that's cool too. Your life is yours to live, unique and completely your own.

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you uncomfortable with any of your physically male characteristics?
    Would you be happier being referred to as she/her and being seen as a girl?
    Does thinking of yourself as male make you uncomfortable or feel inaccurate?

The story of you as a child does sound similar to stories I've heard from trans people about them as children, but it definitely isn't enough information to know if you're trans or not.