1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

genderfluid?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by milkovich, Jul 21, 2014.

1. milkovich

For a while now I have been thinking about whether or not I am genderfluid. I am biologically a female, and a lot of times i'm comfortable with that. Other times, I don't feel right as a girl and would like to be a male. usually during those times im less feminine, meaning how i dress and act are different. so basically, some days i feel like a girl and others a boy. I dont know what days specifically, usually when i wake up i would feel one of the other. I've done my research, and i'm pretty sure i am generfluid. Just not 100% sure.

2. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    you'll know for sure one day:thumbsup:

3. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sounds to me like that label might be right

Also consider the label bigender, if you feel only male or female, and never anything in between or anything else.

4. Sarah257

Sounds about right.

A little helpful hint though: Don't get too caught up on being 100% sure. If you do you'll end up driving yourself crazy, trust me on that one. :slight_smile:

5. Akane

Genderfluid incorporates a wide range of non-binary terms and phrases.

Examples:
    - Male
    - Female
    - Bigender
    - Agender

I tend to feel just meh, agender I think, but not always, some days or even the same day I feel male and then both (bigendered) and then the next day I feel female and then that night maybe male again. Lol. Kind of like that but most of the time it is a "one day at a time" affair.