1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Feeling Comfort During Transition

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by twospiritlycan, Jul 22, 2014.

1. I think I'm ready to go through with transitioning. I want to get rid of my hair as soon as I can, but I'm not sure how much it would cost to do electrolysis. Are there are anysort of risks to it?

I was thinking of crossdressing as soon as my schooling starts because I finally feel comfortable enough to dress in a girls shirt around my family and friends. Is it a good or bad idea to wait on that still?

I finally made some other friends in a support group and it kind of feels nice. I still feel scared to trust them though since I never trust people or hang around them anymore.

2. birdking

regarding dressing up, I'd say go for it! But do it at home first, and work your way up to doing it in public.

My MtF friend started by putting her hair up, and then a few days later she started straightening her hair. Now she's confident enough to wear feminine shirts. It helps to go into it gradually.

ALSO for the electrolysis thing I'd suggest doing some research. I found this page hopefully that helps!

#2 birdking, Jul 23, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2014