1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

make-shift binding?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jaska, Jul 24, 2014.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    hi I want to try binding but can't get hold of a real binder and I can't get ace bandages either. I don't want to bind for any more than like ten minutes is there anything else I could use? I'm about a 36 D :icon_wink

2. smokey-knows-all

Search tumblr for the cami binder tutorial. It doesnt work super good but its ok

3. ForAlgea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I use to be a D-cup before I changed my diet, I went to Target and bought two extra-small sports bras (thick ones with no lift) and wore them crisscrossed over each other. It worked pretty well for me as long as I didn't wear skin tight shirts, and I could wear it all day (if you ever need to build up to that point).

By the way, I don't recommend ace bandages. I also tried wearing that all day and although It was the flattest I've ever been, it was incredibly painful. I guess it would be okay for ten minuets, but if you need to move around or wear them for any significant period of time your probably going to feel faint.

4. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    thx guys I'm a bit confused about the definition of a sports bra? Are they the ones made entirely with lycra stuff or are they the ones with the under wire? If you could send me a pic of the kind you're talking about I'd be muy happy(*hug*)

5. Apropos

I'm thinking that they're talking about the lycra ones. That's what a Sportsbra is to me.

NO underwire

Lycra (compression short material-like) usually

Squishes boobs in lieu of supporting them so they don't flop while running etc...

6. Never ever ever ever use ace bandages to bind.
    It tightens every time you breathe and can crack your ribs or fill your lungs with fluid.

[​IMG]

you're gonna want one like this. as tight as it can be without irritating your skin or constricting your breathing. Then wear a tight tank top over the top of it and try to push everything to the outsides and down.

7. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    ahhhhh yeah I know those ones. Thx guys ill try them

8. ForAlgea

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sorry I'm late on responding to this, I was definitely talking about lycra :slight_smile: