1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I had a strange little moment.

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Riderperson, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Riderperson

Alright so before I start I feel I need to state something, and something has to do me being genderfluid. You see most of the time when I have feminine,masculine, or whatever days most of those feeling were pretty darn tame, well that was until today. It was when I was going to the men's bathroom because even through I was having a feminine day, I still looked like a normal guy. This normally would have been fine and I just wouldn't worry about it. Today however as soon as I stepped into the bathroom I had a number of thoughts like I shouldn't be here, what if someone sees me doing this, and I need to get out of here as fast as I can. Now I had been the bathroom before earlier in the day and none of these thoughts appeared, and later the same day I went still feeling a tiny bit awkward. However nothing like that intense little moment I had there, and now here I am pondering why theses thoughts appeared in my head.

2. Nightdream

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Well... Maybe because you're genderfluid and you were feeling like a woman that day?

3. smokey-knows-all

how long have you fully embraced the gender fluidity? cuz i know once you start fully going with things they get stronger. maybe it was just a SUPER femme day haha

but yeah sometimes i feel just fine walking into the girls bathroom at work and sometimes i wana run out and go to the guys as fast as i can