1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who am I?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by willycubed28, Jul 24, 2014.

1. willycubed28

So I know that I am gay. I love that I have a penis, but besides having a penis I feel like I should have been born a woman. I think like a woman. I behave like a woman. I feel like I shouldn't have been born a man. How do I reconcile with that when I love having a penis, but my brain and my heart is telling me you should have been born a woman. This is getting to be confusing. Anyone have any kind of advice. I have been struggling with this for a while now.

2. ProtegeMoi

I can't really give good advice as I feel gendef***ed. Do you like the rest of your body? I'm realizing that I need to accept that ill never look like the woman I feel like most days, but that doesn't mean I still can't be me, which is pretty femme and still look like a guy. I still shave my legs and paint my nails and do whatever I want. I have a short beard and now a mohawk. I just look like a punk rock guy.

3. willycubed28

I mean I like my ass but that and my penis are the only two things I like about my body.

4. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You can be trans and still like the body / sex characteristics you have.

Would you be happier living as and being seen as a woman? Having people refer to you as she/her?

5. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    it's ok, I know a trans women online and she loves having a penis, yet she is still whole heartedly a women. :wink:

6. willycubed28

To answer your questions yes. I would be happier living as a woman. I guess it is hard coming to that realization. I was born in the wrong body.

7. Auren

Sexual Orientation:
    Straight but curious
    Out Status:
    Not out at all
    You don't have to have genital dysphoria to be trans. Its good that you like it, and you don't have to justify liking it to anyone.

The big issue you might face if you ever decide to transition is that sometimes bottom surgery is required for legal designation to be changed, particularly on birth certificates. Drivers licences are usually less strict and don't require bottom surgery in many places. It is bs that they require it at all imo because what is in your pants is your business, not the governments. Still, we live in a messed up country that has a long way to go for this kind of stuff.