1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

sparkly transguy needs help

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by jaska, Jul 26, 2014.

1. jaska

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    so since I've been questioning myself I've been trying to act and dress more masculine to see how it felt. It felt kind of forced and I wasn't quite comftable, but wearing men's clothes was a turning point for me. I realised that all my life, wearing girls clothes had felt like crossdressing. But cos I'd never really had the chance to wear boys clothes I never realised this and just ignored the feeling. Also wearing dresses and stuff kinda turn me on, I guess in the same way a cross dresser might? But wearing women's clothes always felt wrong and weird and not right and I was always very self conscious and uncfortable wearing them.
    I've always been kinda girly, and this was confusing for me when I was questioning. Bit then I realised I could be femme, so I took that label.
    But now I'm getting really confused, I don't know if I'm actually femme or a transvestine or something else. I know that definitely fell more comftable and more myself when wearing men's clothing. BUT even though I love makeup and dresses and nail polish and stuff like that and I want to wear it, but it still feels very wrong and I would never want to wear anything than just a few earrings, or some eyeshadow in public, just cos it would make me too uncfortable and self conscious to actually wear girls clothes. But also I think I would be more comftable wearing women's clothes if I transitioned. I also like drag, and that is something I want to do some day?

So I'm just really confused, cos I'm pretty sure femme transguys would feel like themselves dressing more femininely but I don't so I'm confuzzled by this. So any input or ideas of what this stuff might mean thou would be most pleased.:kiss: thx

2. earthlvr510

I feel similar sometimes. Though im usually more comfortable in mens clothing I do enjoy wearing more femme things from time to time, though it always feels like drag. The further along I get im my transition process the more interested I am in androgynous expression and genderfuck. I could only dress femme if I was seen as male though, right now if I wore femme clothes I would be read as female which makes me feel terrible. I still identify as transmasculine but have a more androgynous gender expression which im exploring more and more. Just remember that gender identity and gender expression are different things.