1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A guy in a female body :)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Raatox, Jul 27, 2014.

1. Raatox

Hi

I've been struggling with my gender a lot this summer, ever since I realised that I never will grow up to be a girl... I've realized I'm probably transgender and I've been thinking about every possible possibliity, but I think I'm quite settled now.
    I am a guy. I have a female body and name. And that's me. And I think I can manage to live with it. I wear quite male clothes, I bind, I have short hair.
    But I think I can stand being considered a female, 'cause I know who I am. I am a guy, no matter what they say and I don't have to try to be more female than I am. But if I really have to present female, i could dress up like that, but I now know why it feels wrong and I guess that is very important, at least to me.
    People will probably think I'm a butch lesbian, or a feminist, or something else that I'm not, but atm, I couldn't care less.
    I am me, I am trans, I can live with myself the way I am. :slight_smile:

I don't really have a brilliant point with this post. I'm just happy, and wanted to share it (!)

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Congratulations for coming to terms with this. I understand how tough it must've been to struggle with your gender. It's good to finally understand who you really are.