1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

im an ftm but I keep dreaming I am a teen mom?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by FtMart, Jul 27, 2014.

1. FtMart

I know I'm trans yet for the last three months I've been dreaming that I was a teen mom to twin toddler age sons and a newborn daughter at the age of 19. Has any other ftm had this happen to them?

2. ElvenDragon

Out Status:
    Some people
    I often have dreams where I'm female. It disturbs me a lot though. Luckily, my dreams arnt very specific and I usually don't know whether I'm male or female in my dreams.

3. FtMart

Okay. Thank You ElvenDragon.

4. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    Just relax.

A dream interpretation is individual...

The figures in the dream might be interpreted as parts of you...
    Mother could mean you nourish something, the sons could mean your masculine expressions (or simply your more active side...), the daughter the expression of your feelings .

If you dream of a female it might hint to your emotional side. Not necessarily your femininity.

As said, just relax...

5. FtMart

Okay. Thank you Jay777.

6. Acm

Acm Guest

I've had dreams of being female before but usually in the dream I'm just having dysphoria and then I wake up and it lingers for the rest of the day. I've never dreamed about having kids before though

7. RainDreamer

I have dreams about being male sometimes, but I think it is because my body is aware of its physical shape more than anything. And anytime I gain control within my dream, I try to change that shape. But I never dream anything specifically related to male gender.

Perhaps something you read/watch long ago is causing your subconscious to think about it? I think there are a lot of TV shows about teen moms around, though I barely ever touch a TV so I have no idea. It is also possible that your hormones is causing that, if you are not on HRT. It is a horrible thing, realizing your body is actively working against you. I hate that.