1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Avoiding People

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by twospiritlycan, Jul 28, 2014.

1. How would I deal with judgemental and dangerous people?
    Is it bad to isolate myself from people in general?

I've had some pretty bad experiences with people who were bullies, jerks, judgemental, and pretty much negative people altogether. That was even before I learned more about who I was and those people considered me "normal" at the time.

It's gotten to the point now where I feel like isolating myself from people in general just to avoid any conflict. I enjoy being quiet and out of the way, but sometimes that can be bad. I do have some friends and family who accept for who I am, but they never hang out much since everyone is busy all the time.

2. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    "How would I deal with judgemental and dangerous people?"
    What i did: avoiding. Not showing any weakness to them, staying calm. Telling them to leave you alone and that incidents will be instantly reported, and doing so.

"I'm Quiet, Shy, and Always Scared."
    Imagine an angel helping you. Always helps :slight_smile:

"I wish to truly understand myself and try to become a girl someday."
    Truly understanding oneself... maybe just trust yourself and the next step will show itself...

"try to become a girl someday"
    Inside you are a girl already... just relax :slight_smile: (*hug*)

"I do have some friends and family who accept for who I am, but they never hang out much since everyone is busy all the time."
    Could you ask them to do some things with you ?
    Might you find someone, maybe at school or in your neighbourhood, a nice girl your age, who has common hobbies ? Or a course at school where mostly girls or shy people go to ? Photography etc ?
    What about EC ? There is a game section on the boards, for example...

Sending you hugs and much love :slight_smile: Enjoy your time and the weather :slight_smile: