1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MtF (Straight or Lesbian?)

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by myvirtual0fanta, Jul 29, 2014.

1. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    Hello, I am just wondering where I stand in terms of gender and orientation. I want to be a girl although I haven't changed anything yet and I'm straight as a male although I'm not sure if I would be lesbian or bisexual as a female. Later on today I'll fill you in on more about my daily life and frequent activities.

Be back later :3

2. Nychthemeron

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I have tits, a vagina, higher estrogen levels than testosterone, long hair, feminine clothing, and dresses in my closet, and I'm 100% male.

The reason why I gave you too much info (sorry) is, don't let anyone tell you that you aren't a woman simply because you don't look like one or haven't gone through transition. If you're a woman, you're a woman. Seriously.

Edit: Sorry, seemed to misunderstand.

Approach this as a woman, not a man. So if you like women only, then yes, you'd be lesbian. But as always, you're completely free to ditch this label. There is no box.

#2 Nychthemeron, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2014
  3. stocking

stocking Guest

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
    when you become a woman (didn't mean to offend just talking about when you finish your surgery ) and your only attracted to women and not men then you would be a lesbian . You'd be bisexual if you liked both men and women .
    Just because you were born a man doesn't mean you can't be a lesbian when you transitioned a trans woman is a woman .

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

Women who are exclusively attracted to women usually call themselves lesbian. It doesn't matter at all how far in to their transition they are. Also unless you like guys too, it makes no sense to call yourself bisexual.

5. Just Jess

I am as gay and queer as a daffodil on a three dollar bill :slight_smile: As a matter of fact, my girlfriend is transitioning with me, which if you think about it, is about as gay as it can possibly get.

[​IMG]

I mean ahem. I think you would be a lesbian. Sorry I really have to work on my subtlety.

6. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you all for the information ^_^ although i would possibly need to talk about this some more... The thing is i take too much to heart and there are alot of people who are very judgemental where i live.

I'll reply when i can

7. juliegt6

You're in good company! I was told by a Special Forces Colonel, "you're as subtle as a kick in the balls". He also told me brutal honesty has a place and don't lose that honesty, just shut up when necessary lol. Don't you lose it either! And I loved the colorful imagery lol

OP, sexual orientation can be figured out later, just get out there and go by feel.

8. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    Alright, thanks c: