1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

If wishes were real...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JustJJx, Jul 30, 2014.

1. JustJJx

If wishes were real i would love to have a female body...even if just for one day! Getting mad dysphoria recently :frowning2:
    Anyone else wishing this? Or just me?

2. Acm

Acm Guest

I wish I could have the right body forever but I know what you mean :frowning2:

3. RainDreamer

I used to wish I could trade this body for a female one, no matter if it is ugly, fat, unattractive, or whatever. I just wanted to get out of this meat prison and I feel like I could die for freedom.

Recently though, my gf and accepting family has been teaching me to value what I have more, so the feeling lessen. I still hate where I am and some episode makes me want to claw my skin off, but I can bear it and try to look forward.

4. JustJJx

I don't consider myself trans, i'm genderqueer for sure, but 18 years of being a guy and not being able to connect with my female self is horrible!

I have some female clothes i wear but its not enough at times!

It sucks pal *hugs* but i'm glad you have people who love you! Plus we have this forum to vent and shout!

5. idream

idream Guest

That's almost exactly how I've been feeling. Its nice to be able to connect to people like myself

6. JustJJx

It is, thanks for sharing and talking with us! :3

7. NingyoBroken

NingyoBroken Guest

Yes I understand.
    If I had a wish that come true, I'd want to wake up as a guy.

8. JustJJx

9. ctrl alt delete

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I like my body as it is but I wish I could have a small body with slim shoulders and a minimum amount of hair so I could slip between genders and pass without anyone noticing. That'd be purty sweet :grin:

10. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Me too, but the reverse, of course. Anything to have a male body, regardless of the condition.

Now I actually don't mind my body frame as much, and I'm content with some things, although I still experience awful dysphoria sometimes but I feel much more comfortable with myself than I was a while ago. It's an enlightening feeling. But if I could have the same body, with the exception of it being one of the opposite sex - I would trade in a heartbeat.

11. JustJJx

I'm really happy we have this forum to vent all this, pretty much no one i know, knows this about me!

12. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

If wishes came true I wouldn't even hesitate to free myself of this female body.