1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    So far... I've talked to my mum about me wanting to be a girl, which we talked 3 years ago and she strongly disagrees with it. I don't want to mention it again although she thinks I don't want to be a girl anymore. I've told others who I trusted as I seemed help from more people than I should have and am glad I found this site. I'm still trying to figure out what to do with my life

2. TheAwakening

Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Hm. Do you want to begin your transition now or do you prefer to do it when you move out? I understand where you're coming from as well, my mom disagreed with my sexuality and even denied it, yet, I try to focus on how different life will be when I move out and I can finally be myself comfortably. At times I still want to say "I'm still gay" when she brings up how I'll marry a girl just like I'm sure you want to tell your mom "Mom, I'm not a boy" when she talks to you. We can't really change their perspectives but at last we have control of our lives and can still live them freely.

As for what to do with your life try to consider things you love to do or would love to do. For example, I love to travel and I have an interest in fencing, tennis, and martial arts. In addition to that I love to be involved in the LGBTQ+ community and I love technology. It may not seem like much but it's what I love and the point I'm making is just do what you love and focus on that. You never know, along life you may discover you have an interest in something you never discovered before. Oh, and try new things as well, as long as it doesn't endanger your life haha.

I hoped I helped somewhat... (*hug*)
    Good luck.

#2 TheAwakening, Jul 30, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2014
  3. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you c: i appreciate you help. Sorry im not one for long replies :s if there is anything you want to know or discus, just ask