1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acting the part

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by myvirtual0fanta, Jul 31, 2014.

1. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    I am often to act like a stereotype of what i look like. So often, people call me creepy and a stalker n whatnot... This is due to me being exceedingly tall (about 6 feet 4 inches or 190-195 cm tall) with heavy eyebrows which make me look like im angry all the time. That about my best decription although i dont act the part which makes people think im even more creepy :/ so basically all i do now i keep to myself since no one want to talk to me.

2. JustJJx

I feel your pain, i'm also part of the tall club and i can come across as looking aggressive! *hugs*

3. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    I hate it... and it does help that i want to be a girl yet im sooo tall

4. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

You know, you don't have to think being tall is a bad thing. I suppose 6,4 is a bit much, but all of the models are really tall, and everyone thinks they are really attractive.

5. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    :$ I've never really thought of that... It's going to take some effort to even be close to that stage, although it is somewhat possible?

6. JustJJx

Wow, that didn't occur to me :grin: