1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Just a Dress

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by willycubed28, Aug 1, 2014.

1. willycubed28

I am wanting to discover a part of myself that I feel like has been missing my whole life. I want to go out shopping, buy myself a dress, buy me make up, and just get all dolled up and go out, but I am really afraid. I am afraid of people looking at me. I am afraid of people snickering at me. I want to be able to go out, and have a guy look at me and think I am beautiful the way I am. This is a struggle. I want to express my femininity. I want to walk into a place, wearing a dress, head held up high, hands on hips, walking the hell out of some heels, and be confidant. Anyone who has experience in this have any advice for me? I want to feel confidant, and know that I am doing what is right for me.

2. JustJJx

I feel exactly like you do pal :/
    And if i had any answers i'd give them to you, but i'm still struggling too! I can only offer support *hugs*
    Maybe tell a close friend about this?

3. willycubed28

I am not brave enough yet to tell any of my friends. It was hard enough when I told them I am gay. Now to tell them that I was meant to be a woman..ugh so hard

4. JustJJx

I know that feeling! I came out to 2 of my best friends today and it was so hard, and it was over facebook haha, no way i could of done it face to face!
    Just take your time bud, do some real thinking and come to terms with who are and what you want!
    Things like getting clothes, make-up etc etc will help you for sure!
    You can buy online, from next for example, its plain packaging so thats good :slight_smile:
    I'm always here to talk and offer support pal *hugs* (&&&)

5. happydavid

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    It is hard to do stuff like that but if you want to enough it will happen.