1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Short hair styles MTF?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by JustJJx, Aug 2, 2014.

1. JustJJx

I don't want to grow my hair out for number of reasons, one being i prefer short hair!
    Plus some days i feel masculine and want to have it short for those days, but i also have my femme days too...and want to look and feel pretty :slight_smile:
    Anyone got any links or ideas for short femme hairstyles?

2. justjade

I would say, "Get a pixie haircut", but if you want to look masculine on some days, that'd probably be a bad idea. I guess you could slick it back, side part it, or whatever. It's probably more in the way you style your hair.

3. JustJJx

Yeah, i've tried the slick thing, it doesn't work with me! shame :frowning2:
    I can try the side parting for sure :slight_smile:

4. idream

idream Guest

Try getting a bit of length and put a berret in it on girl days. They work wonderscx I'm sure you'll pull off boy with a bit longer hair, when you feel that way:slight_smile:

5. SockPuppet

I'm in the process of growing my hair out. Luckily it grows fairly quickly, but not quick enough, IMO. Anyway, to go along with what OllieCat said, try some head bands or head wraps, as they add a quick girlish touch to your hair. Plus, the head wraps can be used as bands for homemade gaffs (I'd remember which ones you used for what, though...not sure I'd want something that was hugging my bum cheeks to be next around my head :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:)

6. BelleFromHell

I have a bob haircut. They look extremely cute on some people. They're not too feminine or masculine. They look especially awesome with bangs. :slight_smile:

7. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

I would say a bob, but you have to be careful because on some faces they look silly. If you don't think you'd look good with a bob you could try either a pixie, or something funky and stylish. Bright color died funky hair doesn't have an exact gender.

8. jay777

Sexual Orientation:
    Lesbian
  9. JustJJx

Ooo, i like that Idea Ollie ^_^

I shall look into the bob and pixie hair styles!
    YEah my hair grows quite quickly, i just really prefer short hair! :/