1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with looking feminine

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by KaidenTheOne, Aug 2, 2014.

1. KaidenTheOne

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Hi all!
    I am an FTM and I have one huge problem. I have very feminine features. Currently, my hair is up to my chin. I wear male clothes and I have teeny breasts (similar to a Bio male) But my issue is that my face is so feminine looking. Any advice on looking more masc?

2. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

It would be hard to make your facial features themselves change, but if you cut your hair that would help. Another thing is to try to use more male body language, walk with your legs apart etc...

3. looking for me

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    masculinity is as much an attitude as a "look" i have known several feminine looking males who exuded masculinity and i have known several "lumberjack" types who were as fem as any girly girl out there.

4. Lately I've been experimenting with this very thing!

I stopped plucking my eyebrows a while back so they've gotten back to their natural bushy selves, I sometimes even ruffle them up a little so they don't lay completely smooth.

Then I shaved my head. It automatically made my face look less feminine even to myself, although I believe I have a very feminine mouth and that bothers me. Now, shaving your head is not a requirement, but cutting one's hair to a more masculine cut makes a big difference.

I let my lips get a little bit chapped and try to sit and stand straighter with my shoulders broader.

That all took the view away from my not so rugged jawline.

Good luck!

5. Parapraxis

Out Status:
    Some people
    I knew someone once who would clinch their jaw and dogs that often like an exercise to work the muscles. She hasn't transitioned yet and is just living androgynous. It gave her a (yes she went by her when I knew her) very defined masculine jaw.