1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do You Have Bottom Dysphoria?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ArthurOK, Aug 3, 2014.

?

Do you have bottom dysphoria? (If you do not ID as trans* please don't answer)

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. No

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Sometimes yes, sometimes no

24 vote(s)
    52.2%
  1. ArthurOK

ArthurOK Guest

Yes? no? Only sometimes? I'm just curious.
    I definitely do, I get jealous of cisguys ALL THE TIME.

2. Acm

Acm Guest

3. anonym

anonym Guest

For me, it's either very minimal dysphoria or at the opposite end of the scale extreme dysphoria. Sometimes I don't mind the parts I have. They're functional after all and I'm grateful of that. However, I get really dysphoric and angry when I think about the fact that I will never be able to have a satisfying sex life as most people can because a) no woman would ever be interested in me and b) I don't have a penis.

4. confuzzled82

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It comes and goes for me, too. Generally, I'm a bit of a nudist, but when it comes, if I catch even a glance of my penis it feels really wrong and I'll want it gone. Also, when I see a pregnant woman, my dysphoria can be triggered.

5. Ali101xx

Ali101xx Guest

Out Status:
    All but family
    Yes most of the time and i get so jealous of cisguys as they can have biological kids. Ugh, life's so unfair.

6. justjade

Sometimes I do, but not normally. It's almost always due to the fact that I want to be a dad but am baffled as to how to raise kids with two dads that are both biologically their parents.

7. Caillin

8. clockworkfox

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Not really. I'm generally pretty indifferent about what's going on down there. I have no desire to be a parent, so the "mechanics" don't bother me much, since they won't be being put to use - I plan on having a hysterectomy as soon as I can afford it. And I figure if I want a penis, I can buy one. Or several. I can start a nice little collection.

9. not really? I'm not usually uncomfortable with my junk, but sometimes I wonder what it would be like to have something else...
    It's not dysphoria so much as it is that I sometimes wish I could have it both ways, so to speak?

10. Just Jess

Tons. I used to feel just indifferent to it, but I feel like that was more because just had other things that were even more on my mind. Plus I also wasn't really serious about trying to date people then. I got tired of putting my life on hold and jumped back in the dating pool since then. Now it's just facial hair and that thingie, and that thingie gets in the way like no one's business when I'm trying to be intimate with a girlfriend :|

11. Oddish

Oddish Guest

Sometimes. I'm usually indifferent to my parts, but at times it'd be nice to have a functioning penis, but at least there's ways around that.

12. Tai

Tai

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Just top, really. Sometimes I'll wish I had male parts, but only for sex or using the bathroom. It's not serious enough to be dysphoria-level.

13. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Sometimes I do, sometimes I don't (those cases are where dysphoria is mostly social or in my chest)

14. SomeLeviathan

No. My dysphoria is largely social.

15. KyleCats

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    Yes. Very much so.

It's gotten a little better since figuring myself out, oddly. But it still freaks me out in general. It's like having an alien grafted on me or something... it's weird, makes me uncomfortable. I would love to have flesh and blood male parts. I used to be a little apprehensive about the effects of T on that part of the body, but I looked into and now I'm excited about it. I want my T-dick :lol:

My top dysphoria is different. I just downright hate the things.

16. BradThePug

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    really, it comes and goes for me. Sometimes there is some, sometimes there is not.

17. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

For me bottom dysphoria is the worst. I HATE everything about the bottom. Where the fuck is my dick?:tears:

18. birdking

honestly I don't think about it much, but sometimes I'll look down and be all like "why is the crotch of my pants empty" but it's not as bad as my chest by any means

There have been a couple of occasions where one of my friends has made a joke about his junk and I've felt jealous/a little ashamed?? and then there's the bathroom situation

ALSO I AM TERRIFIED OF SEEING DOCTORS about places below the belt (to the point where I'd go to great lengths to cancel) but I assume that's a common thing anyway.

19. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I had HUGE bottom dysphoria mostly around peeing, starting around age 4 up until I had my first stage metoidioplasty this past winter.

Now I still have it somewhat, though it's much easier to manage. I still get dysphoric about how small my "package" is, though I know going back for my scrotoplasty and testicles will help with that some. I also wish it was easier for me to top during sex, but bottoming is fun and the guys who are most fun to sleep with don't mind me stopping to strap one on!

Luckily I've always wanted to adopt, so the lack of sperm doesn't bother me too much. I do wish for the visual of ejaculating, but that's more of just a "if wishes were fishes" kind of feeling, not dysphoria.

20. An Gentleman

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    A few people
    Yes. I used to be kind of indifferent, but it got worse as I realized my situation.
    But since I don't have to deal with it a lot, I'd say the top dysphoria is more noticeable.
    "Transsexualism is a gift", my ass! I just want a normal body; is that so much to ask?