1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My current life...

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by myvirtual0fanta, Aug 3, 2014.

1. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people
    So currently i have some various commitment and positions which make it hard for me to come out to people. Such positions being leadership roles, being a role model for younger students and improving my physical health. These roles are in the ranks of disciplinary activities (eg martial arts) in which there are quite a few people who know nothing of it from most of these disciplines. I do physical training at the start of the week where i am pushed to my limits so that my physical health is improved much faster than it had previously been.

Within all this... I have told about triple the amount of people i should have told and am lucky my parents haven't found out about it yet. I want to be a girl and their is no denying it but i refrain from mentioning it. I have mentioned it once before to my mother about 3 years ago and she was strongly against it, she doesnt think i want to be a girl anymore yet i want to be a girl and i feel strongly about it.

Im planning on moving to Adelaide next year once ive finished high school to live with a group of friends (if we can get things organised) which i will be doing a cosplay at AVcon yet i dont know what to cosplay as yet.

2. stormborn

sorry about the situation with your parents, that's a really crappy deal :frowning2: but your move sounds very exciting, and good luck on your cosplay! :slight_smile:

3. myvirtual0fanta

Out Status:
    A few people