1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mood Swings?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by ArthurOK, Aug 4, 2014.

1. ArthurOK

ArthurOK Guest

Hello, im Art. I ID as a transmale with a small side of genderqueerity. I don't identify as full genderfluid, because I almost always ID male. However, on some days, I'm kind of like, "Screw society, I'm a person, who cares?". I've noticed on those days, my general mood improves, and I have less intense dysphoria. I still wish I was packing and didn't have boobs, but don't feel nearly uncomfortable than my 100% male days. On those days male days, my overall mood takes a pitfall, and my dysphoria is almost crippling in day to day life. Is this normal? Have other transpeople experienced this as well?

2. birdking

Actually, it's completely normal for dysphoria to fluctuate. Even for binary trans people.

I have my days where I'm feeling neutral about my body, but sometimes I have really bad days. My dysphoria gets worse at certain times as well (certain times as in of the month) which I've also heard from other trans men/nonbinary people.

So yeah, nothing to worry about.