1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Questioning my sexuality

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Jepherry, Aug 4, 2014.

1. Jepherry

am constantly confused about my sexuality, It all started about a year ago when I wanted to cross dress. I did it, and as I did I realized that I started wanting to please men (22 year old male) in that form. I then stopped with it after a few months and just wanted to start having sex with them in my male form. So I thought I was bi, (I have a girlfriend). I was still able to have sex with her and stuff, and I have never actually tried another man but I have fantasied about it. Now I am having trouble having sex with my girlfriend and I just don't know what to think of it. She is staying at a friends right now till I figure this out. Am I gay? or bi? I know I am not straight. Help would be great!

2. Nick07

I am afraid no one can tell you. It depends on your feelings. Also, it's not only about the sex. It's about who you want to cuddle with, whose hand you want to hold walking on the street, who you want to grow old with.