1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How to start expressing my sexual identity more?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by edy, Aug 5, 2014.

1. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    There are days where I really really feel feminine so what should I do? Sometimes I wear a girls bracelet, it's green and very discreet still people ask me questions. Sometimes maybe I should wear I don't know, a nice necklace maybe

I tried to grow my hair but it's so messed up, it's curly and very difficult to manage

All my clothes are 100% masculine, I don't have woman's clothes in my closet. My favorite colors are pink and red. I never wear pink though. I have a pair of fancy shoes, a guy's shoes but the thing I like about them if that they make that particular noise that only woman's heels can do. I love the sound they make when I walk, it makes me feel like I'm wearing heels

So that's it, I'm not interested in make up or dressing up like a woman, I don't think I have the guts of doing that

2. Budweiser

There are ways to dress nicer and more feminine but still wear men's cloths. This is what I found on a quick google search Feminine Clothing for Men: A Good Look at 18 Seductive Styles

I don't know if you like any of those outfits but, tight pants, tight sweaters, fur collar jackets, ascots, and girl's belts and sneakers might be some fun ways to dress it up casually.

#2 Budweiser, Aug 5, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2014
  3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Thank you so much, very helpful