1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying clothes online

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Kelp Krunch, Aug 5, 2014.

1. Kelp Krunch

So I really want to start buying clothes online, but I'm not sure about how discreet the packaging is. So far I've been mainly looking at Forever21, the prices are pretty good for a pretty mainstream clothing store. But like if my package is intercepted by roommates or something, I don't want them to be suspicious.

In any case, does anyone have any recommendations of cheap stores for women's clothing, the more discreet the better?

2. Princess Danica

I just buy women's clothes thru normal store websites like jc penney. But I don't have to worry about discreet packaging, so Idk how to help you there, sorry :frowning2:

But I just wanna say I like your gender and orientation. It's one of those *I see what you did there* things lol nice :wink:

3. phoenix89

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Amazon is a good site to buy from too, and if things are from the same company they will combine orders