1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

labels?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by idream, Aug 7, 2014.

1. idream

idream Guest

There are times when I feel like a boy, and times when I feel like a girl so I decided I was genderfluid, but lately its sort of evened out. I don't exactly feel like either a boy or a girl. Or maybe feel like both at once. I know I'm non-binary but I can't decide if I'm actually genderqueer, agendered or still simply genderfluid, this just bing a third gender?

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I don't have any answers for you. I do know that I personally realized that I had never been happy 'being' a man, but that I had been deliberately double thinking to maintain blind spots in my own awareness of myself, since I did not want to think about it. Since then all I know is that this is the major source of social anxiety to me. I feel like I know how I am 'supposed' to act but I both find it difficult and genuinely don't want to anymore. I also don't know if I really want to transition to being more feminine since my body type makes being passable almost impossible (shoulders and arms and jaw). Not even sure if that is what I want or that it would make me happy. So not a man really, not a woman, what then..? Self determinism ho!

A lot of thinking to do for people in this type of situation, eh?

Hope you find some answers! Thanks for your post.

3. idream

idream Guest

Thanks for your response:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4. Kaiser

Kaiser Guest

Sounds like a classic case of individualism.

5. darkcomesoon

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    If you feel like your gender no longer changes, than the label genderfluid no longer applies. If it still changes, but just less, or something like that, then I would say you are genderfluid and this is a third gender.

I can't help too much if you think you're agender or genderqueer. Figuring out which one applies would just be a matter of figuring out which label feels more comfortable and which seems to fit how you're feeling.