1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

So much pain

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by artist92, Aug 7, 2014.

1. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    So I wrote a 3 page coming out letter that I was going to read to my parents about me being mtf, on wednesday. But while I'm in Alabama for a business conference, my mom was snooping through my desk and found it. She and dad are so angry, they won't even speak to me. I also know that because of this, I am now homeless. I hope they at least bring me back to georgia and not leave me here. Or they might even kill me. I hard my dad say "I might as well cut IT off" before. I don't know how much more pain and despair I can handle. In one week I lost my boyfriend, my whole family, and a place to live.

2. Diego89

That's terrible, I don't know what to say but that I'm sorry you are going through this right now, hopefully they'll come to their senses soon.

Good luck.

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    Please try to stay strong, it's a very difficult situation. I don't really know your background story but couldn't you stay with a very trusting friend or relative for a couple of weeks?

Look, I know it might hurt to read this, but nobody deserves your affection if they don't accept you for WHO YOU ARE, not even your parents. This separation could mean the end of the world right but believe me, if they have this mindset, it's the best it could happen to you. This way you won't have to worry about other people's expectation but your own

4. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Are you sure they are going to kick you? If you wrote a letter and was planning to tell them, then peraphs you thought there was the possibility that they you let you stay, right?

If everything goes wrong, are you sure you can't ask someone from your extended family to help you? I know you said in another thread this wasn't a good idea, but in an emergency, it may help.

Don't give up, take a deep breath and hang on.

5. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    They've already said I am no longer welcome at their house

6. laurenc

laurenc Guest

aww sorry to hear that your week has been so bad,do you have any friends or family who would be willing to take you in ? if so you might want to contact them as soon as possible so you can have somewhere to go and someone to help you in your time of need .

7. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I have no friends.

8. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    The break up with your boyfriend is a fact or can it be solved?

9. laurenc

laurenc Guest

aww sorry :'( .

#9 laurenc, Aug 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2014
  10. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I am hoping things improve for you. I really do. Wish there was more I could do.

11. RayXxx

RayXxx Guest

As cliche as it sounds, where there's a will there's a way. I can't imagine what you must be going through, but surly there might be someone that can help you. Just don't give up, whatever you do.

12. Chiroptera

Admin Team Full Member

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    You may be living in a dark moment now, but stay strong. You can carry on, you will persevere. Even when all lights go out, there will be a spark of hope that will help you to raise again.

Don't give up, you are a human, and you are strong. It always gets better, sooner or later, and it is totally worth living to see things getting better.

Hang on!

13. Budweiser

I wish I wasn't 5 states away.. I would sit with you at lunch, or dinner, if you wanted... this just makes me want to cry.. I really wish we were closer. I couldn't give you a place to live or anything... but we could just sit for a while. Oh well, EC will have to do. I wish there was more...

14. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    That post made my day though. Just knowing that people care is just so refreshing while I'm in this dark time.

15. wanderinggirl

Aww babe... :-( I cant believe people in your life would react like that. Can you get any support from your ex? Or is there an LGBT center around? They could at least connect you with people or give you some in-person support to get you on your feet.

I find it hard to believe you have no friends at all, you are a wonderful person. <3

16. HM03

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Some people
    What about any of your extended family? Surely one of them have to be a decent person.

Other than that I'd have to go with the LGBT center idea.

It makes me so sad stuff like this actually happens :frowning2: Hoping for the best (*hug*)

17. artist92

Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    My parent tell my I have traded Gods truth for a lie. They said that I should just live as a man because if I was to be a woman I would have been born physically as one .

18. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    The question you should ask that so few do is basically: "Does this seem reasonable?"

It is totally arbitrary and without basis. You are who you are and there is nothing wrong with that.

19. Candace

I am so sorry to hear this! :frowning2: (*hug*). If there is anything that you need in terms of support of stuff, please feel free to contact me on my wall. Stay strong and I pray that this situation improves.

20. AlexTheGrey

Grah! This behavior makes me angry. Nobody deserves to be kicked out by their family like you have.

I'm not sure how I can help and wish there is something I can do, but you have my sympathy, and my thoughts at the very least.