1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Male underwear

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Acm, Aug 9, 2014.

1. Acm

Acm Guest

I was thinking that tomorrow I would try to sneak down to a clothes store and get some men's underwear. My only question is how do I know what size to buy? :help:

2. laurenc

laurenc Guest

to find what size you wear in mens add 21 to the size you wear in womens and it helps to look up what brand has what size (some brands are smaller or bigger in certain sizes ) .

#2 laurenc, Aug 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2014
  3. MycroftTARDIS

Hey this sounds like a good idea; buying men's underwear covertly. Except my mom does my laundry and I don't really want to do that.... XD

4. Dapper

You can just hand wash your underwear! That's what I do :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

5. Acm

Acm Guest

Yeah I was planning on handwashing it and drying it out overnight in my room because my mom does the laundry. I'll just put random pairs of girl underwear in so she isn't suspicious :lol:

6. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    Measure your waist before you go to the store. Almost every single underwear brand puts a size to inches (or cm, outside of US) chart on their packaging.

7. Rosie

Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
  8. Candace

You could always hand wash the underwear and just do it when your mother is out, right? Unless she's there every single second of the doubt, which I doubt.

Try looking online for some sort of conversion. They might be able to tell you what size you'd be in men's.