1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do any other genderqueer people wish they where the opposite sex biologically?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Wuggums47, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Wuggums47

Wuggums47 Guest

For a long time, I've never liked my genitals at all. I would much rather have a vagina. I'm not so sure about boobs, they would be better than a muscular chest, but if I had them they should be small. I don't feel as high of a dysphoria about those things than I do other things. I guess the thing is, I don't really identify as a woman. If I was a trans woman I would be a soft butch, androgynous one who sometimes goes out in drag, but other times dresses extra femme. Somehow that seems to be even more confusing. To me it seems more like I'm a female genderqueer who was born male, but I'm not even sure if that's the best description. Basically my question is do any other genderqueer people wish they where born as the opposite sex?

2. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I've talked about this in some other threads a little bit. I will say this here: Imagined that I had a vagina that I was penetrating with my penis when I masturbated. You aren't alone in your feelings. Having a dick is fine but... eh.

3. edy

edy

Out Status:
    A few people
    yep, but then I remember this is a sexist world

4. JustJJx

Some times i wish i had a female body yeah, the penis can be eh at times, when i'm feeling femme it's just a reminder, know what i mean? :/

5. Yosia

I kind of do wish i was female bodied.

6. I have weird pangs of wishing I had a penis, but I don't consider it dysphoria because it's not something that bothers me really. Also, I do not hate and do not want to get rid of my own genitals. I like them just fine. (Except my chest, I fucking hate that bit. Not really genitals though...) I just sometimes feel weird because I want to check out having a penis--not even for sex stuff really. Just in general.

This kind of feeling is why I had to eventually settle on genderqueer as a label. Instead of cis woman or trans man. Nothing ever fits right for me, not perfectly.

7. Miss Emma

Miss Emma Guest

I wish my parts were female, yes. But then I realize that, if I were bio female I'd not have the children. I love so much. Plus, my partner of 8 years is NOT interested in females at all, so we'd not be together. She's just fine with the considerably more femme me, dressing, carrying a purse and all, but were I Bio female, I'd just not have what I do now.

Having said that, I DO get tired of having to tuck just to wear a pair of skinny jeans. Yet, I even tuck if I (rarely) ever wear men's jeans. Just don't like the "junk" between my legs.

8. WallWeed

Yeah, for sure. I definitely feel I'd be more comfortable in my skin as a male, but at this point, I don't loath being a female enough to even consider transitioning.

9. Pret Allez

Gender Pronoun:
    She
    Sexual Orientation:
    Bisexual
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I know the feels. :frowning2:

Do I wish I had been born female? Yes. But do I want to medically transition? Probably not, mostly for athletic reasons. Also because it wouldn't be the same as having been the correct sex to begin with. I definitely don't like being male-bodied, but I don't absolutely hate it either. I'm simply unjazzed by it...

10. Kai LD

Gender Pronoun:
    Other
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Some people
    I dig where you're coming from, Allez.