1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Which clothing brand will fit me?

Discussion in 'Gender Identity and Expression' started by Dapper, Aug 10, 2014.

1. Dapper

Okay, so I'm 5'2 and around 115 lbs.. (Little, I know). I'm trying to buy more men's clothing, but the thing is everything always ends up being way too big, so I always end up buying either clothes from the boys section or just give up and get something from the women's. Does anyone know if there are any clothing brands that will fit my small frame? (Especially jeans, because I only own women's skinny jeans and it always gives me away...). I know Aeropostale x-small shirts fit me, but I have no idea about jeans. Can anyone help me? :/ I'm desperate. (And school is starting on the 18th...) thank you to anyone who can help!

2. pinkclare

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Gay
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    It depends on your waist size. I'm a bit bigger than you and almost exclusively wear Gap jeans, which go down to a 28" waist. They have three different styles of low-rise, which is what I've found to be the important part for shorties buying mens jeans. If you need a 26 or 27 inch waist, try American Eagle or, as weird as it sounds for jeans, Hot Topic.

For dressier clothes, Express is amazing. It's expensive for sure, but they have extra slim fit shirts which I've never seen in any other brand. They also have slim, low-rise trousers. Twice a year they have a huge sale, so wait for that if you're on a budget.

3. Daydreamer1

Gender Pronoun:
    He
    Sexual Orientation:
    Other
    Out Status:
    Out to everyone
    I'm a bit shorter than you and I absolutely love my Levi jeans. As Todd said, it depends on your waist size. I'm a 30-32 or so. If you aren't sure where you fall, take the size you wear now (ex: 10) and add 21 to it.

Hot Topic does run pretty small as well, as you could look there for all your skinny jeans needs. I've seen them go as small as 24 there.

4. birdking

If you're a smaller guy like myself, it helps to shop at places geared more towards teens. I know, it sucks a little, but they are more likely to fit you. I just shopped at American Eagle and most of the pants there fit me.

Also try secondhand stores like Value Village or whatever.

#4 birdking, Aug 10, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 10, 2014
  5. Dapper

Yeah, I'm a size three in women's, and I know most places only sell 28, and I've found only one place that sells 26 :/ thank you!